• 签到天数: 60 天

[LV.6]常住居民II

积分
    金钱
    注册时间
    2014-3-4
    发表于 2014-6-6 16:03:14 |显示全部楼层
    大家好,我是“马上8新手网赚”。
    最近,网上看到一篇叶子的文章,讲得非常好。“马上8新手网赚”刚开始网赚前,也十分以下几点怀疑,犯了很多错误。经过跌摸滚打,也算赚了一点收入吧。现在看到叶子的几点忠告,真的是很有感触。新手朋友们,建议多看看以下几点忠告。
        1条忠告:千万不要怀疑网上赚钱
        一些新手在开始做网上兼职的时候都问我同样的一个问题:“现在很多人都加入网赚,市场是不是饱和了?还能赚钱吗?”我可以告诉你:中国每天出生多少人,每天就可能有多少人学会上网,就可能成为你的被推荐人。
        2条忠告:千万不要怀疑自己的能力
        玩网赚,可以单干,也可以推荐别人一起玩。是推荐的人越多,就奖得越多。当然,也有不少项目单干也能赚大钱。有一些新手问我,我能推荐别人吗?我想问你,你会打字吗?你会上网吗?你会发贴子吗?如果你这些都回答“是”的话,那么我可以肯定的告诉你,你会推荐别人。我现在想想,推荐我的那个人,当时他也不是高手,他也要摸索。
       3条忠告:千万不要虚假宣传
        有的人为了推荐别人,没有收到钱也说自己收到钱了,明明收到了很少的钱,非要说收到了很多的钱。这种虚假宣传第一害了网赚行业,第二害了你自己,为什么说害了你自己呢?你在做网赚的时候就骗人,当你做第二个网赚项目的时候,还有人愿意被你推荐吗?
        4条忠告:千万不要作弊
        经常看到一些人为了推荐别人不择手段。他们以赠送给别人作弊工具并指导别人如何作弊为主吸引一些人加入。这样做后果我不想说了,拽两句成语吧:抱薪救火、饮鸩止渴。
        5条忠告:千万要相信上线的经验
        不管推荐你的那个人的人品如何,不管他的目的如何,一般来讲,在你加入一个网赚项目之初,推荐你的人和你讲的都是他实践证明是正确的东西,所以你一定要认真听取,当然你熟悉了后,你自己也会总结出很多很好的经验去传给别人。有的时候甚至,亏了也是值的,马上8新手网赚,刚开始时,也听了别人的建议,做了一些项目,但亏钱了,虽然亏了,但是也知道了其中的奥妙,为以后的赚钱奠定了坚实有力的基础,实际上没有亏。
        6条忠告:千万不要在朋友中发展
        尽量不要这样做,因为你没有足够的理由去说服你的朋友,如果你的朋友一旦因为加入了骗子网站收不到钱,或者他们加入了真正的网站,但是由于他们自己的毅力不够而放弃时,你在朋友当中的信誉就不好了,大家会怀疑你做事的能力,弄不好连朋友都没的做了。
       7条忠告:初期千万不要贪多
    网赚项目是很多的,你做不完的。熟悉并学会做自己喜欢的种类才是正确的,当然这并不是说你不感兴趣的就不让你做了,但是一开始最好选择你喜欢的并能较快收到钱的网站先做起来。这样你自己也会建立起信心去推荐别人并能说服他们。
    Everybody is good, I is the"8 novice Wangzhuanimmediately".
    Recently, the Internet to seea leaf articles, speak very good. "Immediately 8 novice WangzhuanWangzhuan" at the beginning, also is the following question, made a lot ofmistakes. After or touch Gunda, also earn a little income.Now see some leavesadvice, is really very touching. New friends, suggested that have a look thefollowing advice.
    1: don't doubt makemoney online
    Some beginners do part-timeonline can begin to ask a question I the same: "now a lot of people joinWangzhuan,Is it right? Saturated market? Still can make money?" I can tellyou: how many people Chinese born every day, every day there may be many peoplelearn to surf the Internet, it may be your referrals.
    2: don't doubt myability.
    Play Wangzhuan, you can go italone, can also recommend others to play together. Are more people recommend,willaward more. Of course, there are many projects alone canmake a lot ofmoney. There are some novice asked me, Ican recommend to others? I want to askyou, can you type?You can surf the net? Will you post? If you areanswering"yes", then I can tell you for sure, would you recommend toothers. I think now, recommend my man, when he is not themaster, he also shouldexplore.
    3: do not falsepropaganda
    Some people in order torecommend others, received no money also said he received the money, I got alittle money,not to say that receive a lot of money. This kind of falsepropaganda first kill Wangzhuan industry, second to harm you, why killyourself? You do Wangzhuan when you lie,when you do the second Wangzhuanproject, there are people willing to do you recommend?
    4: don't cheat
    Often see some people inorder to recommend others touse unscrupulous divisive tactics. They to give toothersand to show others how to cheat cheating tools mainlyattract people tojoin. Do the consequences I don't want to say, pull the two idioms: add fuel tothe fire, quench a thirst with poison.
    5: do believe on-lineexperience
    No matter how to recommendyou that person's character,no matter how his purpose, generally speaking, whenyou join a Wangzhuan project at the beginning, recommend you and tell you he isproved to be correct things, so you mustlisten carefully, of course, you know,you also will besummarized a lot of very good experience to impart to others.Sometimes, lost is the value, immediately 8 noviceWangzhuan, at the beginning,also listen to the advice of others, do some projects, but lose money, althoughthe loss, but also know the secret, it is the solid foundation of the future tomake money, in fact no loss.
    6:do not develop in a friend
    Try not to do so, because youdon't have enough reason toconvince your friends, if your friend once becauseofadding the fraud site can't get the money, or they join the real Web site,but due to their own perseverance does notgive up, you are among friendsreputation is not good, you will doubt your ability to do things, lane is badto can't even be friends.
    7: never too early
    Wangzhuanproject is a lot of, you donot finish the. Familiar with andlearn to do their own kind love istrue, of course,this is not tosay that you are not interestedin don't let you do it, but a first best choosewhat you like and can quicklyreceive the money website to do it. So youwill establish the confidence to recommend to others and persuadethem to.

踩过的脚印

主题

好友

积分

中级会员

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2015-8-22 14:05
  • 签到天数: 176 天

[LV.7]常住居民III

积分
    金钱
    注册时间
    2013-11-15
    发表于 2014-6-6 21:26:13 |显示全部楼层
    深感同意的
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

金牌会员

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2014-8-20 08:50
  • 签到天数: 60 天

[LV.6]常住居民II

积分
    金钱
    注册时间
    2014-3-4
    发表于 2014-6-7 09:33:12 |显示全部楼层
    冥殇 发表于 2014-6-6 21:26
    深感同意的

我一开始也犯类似错误
    现在回想起来,感触良多
    回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

手机版|Archiver|网络赚钱|网赚客|网赚|网站地图|网赚论坛   

GMT+8, 2020-9-23 07:36 ,Processed in 0.092961 second(s), 32 queries , Gzip On.